Cookie Img
Home » Products » Spices » Tamarind Kernel Powder

Tamarind Kernel Powder

Tamarind Kernel Powder
Tamarind Kernel Powder
Product Code : 15
Brand Name : SIMOSIS INTERNATIONAL
Product Description

Tamarind Kernel Powder

With the support of our highly experienced and skilled workforce, we are renowned as one of the well equipped traders and exporters of Tamarind Kernel Powder. This powder is available in vacuum sealed packets of varying sizes at diminutive prices in the market. Our offered range of tamarind powder is used as coagulant, thickener, gelling agent and emulsifier. Promising on time delivery to our customers; Tamarind Kernel Powder is appreciated for tangy taste, vital nutrients and pure quality.

 

Further Details:

Tamarind Kernel Powder (TKP) is a complex mixture containing a galactoxyloglucan polysaccharide (55-65%), Proteins (18-20%), Lipids(6-10%) and certain minor constituents e.g. Fibres, Sugar etc.
 Kernel Powder forms uniform solution on heating with water while stirring. maximum viscosity is usually obtained after boiling the dispersion for 20-30 min.

Thick viscous dispersion are formed that yield strong, transparent, elastic films on evaporation. Tamarind polysaccharide, because of its unique properties i.e. low viscosity and low molecular weight compared to many other polysaccharide & its property of forming gel at high sugar concentrations have found numerous new applications.

The crop of Tamarind arrives by end of February & seed starts coming in the market by last week of March & it continues till end of May.

The manufacturing process of TKP involves several stages, starting from proper grading of raw Tamarind seeds to finally achieving bright creamy white Tamarind Powder.

The Tamarind seed Husk or the brown outer shell of seed obtained after decortication of roasted seed is also
very useful product. This Tamarind seed Husk constitutes to 35% of Total seed weight & the other 65% is white kernel used for manufacturing TKP. These kernels are also used as ingredient in camel feed.

Applications of TKP:

  • It has excellent penetration & fiber forming property. It is very effectively used for sizing in dyeing & printing industry.

  • It is also used for sizing in jute yarn & cotton wraps.

  • It has extensive use in paper industry, where it is used as viscosity builder.

  • It is very effectively used these days by oil drilling companies as soil stabilizer.

  • It is widely used as textile thickener.

  • It has numerous other applications & its low cost gives it an edge over other thickening agents


SIMOSIS INTERNATIONAL

Contact Us

( *represents compulsory fields )

Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.



  • SIMOSIS INTERNATIONAL
  • 604 & 417 Great Eastern Galleria, Sector-4, Nerul (W), Navi Mumbai - 400706, Maharashtra, India
  • Mr. PRAVESH AGRAWAL (Partner)
  • Send Inquiry
  • Send Inquiry Send SMS    Call Me Free
SIMOSIS INTERNATIONAL All Rights Reserved.